charming

4.07.2011

things i love thursday

Allo, mes cheries! It's an absolutely splendid Thursday today and I'm eager to share the multitude of things tickling my fancy today.

Living where I live. It's not perfect, and it's not where I'll stay, but on days like today, you have to stop and admire it. It really is beautiful.


If you're reading this Janie...yes, this is your front yard :)

Moustache pens! You may recall the moustache pencils I blogged about here. These have been "temporarily" out of stock since February. I don't think this is temporary. So I bought the next best thing! A moustache pen. 


Fancy and incognito.

BHLDN -  Anthropologie unveiled their new collection, BHLDN (pronounced "beholden"), back in February. BHLDN is their first wedding collection and I must say it is stunning. Don't misconstrue this: wedding bells are no where in my near future! But looking at these pieces will make any gal swoon. 


Collage courtesy of 100 Layer Cake



Plus les choses que j'aime...

bicycles / rediscovering Red Hot Chili Pepper's Greatest Hits / balloons / new notebooks / fancy cheese plates / bright pink lipstick - definitely not for me, but it looks phenomenal on others 


POM Wonderful juice / classic film movie marathons / when the lake level rises after the sad depletion it suffered through winter / jelly beans / greenhouses & garden centers / women who sport menswear and make it fabulous & feminine / hide-n-seek / pistachios / lemonade from the smallest coffee joint in town. It is hands down the best lemonade ever / OPI in "Cajun Shrimp" / My Nana came to visit this week! I love her so so much / coconut flavored or scented anything / fun straws 



eating dinner outside / sprinkles / MAC goodies! "Nocturnelle" and "Goldmine" eyeshadows / tax returns / exposed brick / mugs-there are 4 in my room just for decoration. You'd think for the absurd amount of coffee I consume I'd need to utilize that owl mug on the window sill / sidewalk chalk / when Derek picks me up for dinner / no class Fridays! / officially changing my major! I am finally happy with my collegiate path! I am now a marketing major with an art minor / twitter - follow me @WhitneySplash 

That's it for now, darlings. Have a fabulous remainder of this Thursday and an absolutely splendid Friday. 

Au Revoir!