charming

4.27.2012

here lately

I wish I could come up with a more creative title for this post, but I feel so completely brain dead that this was all I could muster. School is a chore, and that's putting it lightly. I cannot, and let me repeat, CANNOT, wait until finals are finished next week. Then, sweet freedom! At least until summer session starts 6 days later (heavy, heavy sigh insert here). Anywho! To get a glimpse of life around here lately...

 
          sandwich time at 12:30 AM                   I love my new Hunters!                                                                                               
                homemade Goji tea                             perusing the paper
            a very vegan pizza                    homemade card for my darling Katie

                using your resources                              retail covert ops


Et toi? What's happening with you guys?
Stay tuned!