charming

5.15.2011

the happiness project: an even exchange

darlings! It's been what feels like forever since I've posted and I hate it! I will never go this long without posting again.



The next month of the happiness project began 14 days ago. Again, so sorry I didn't blog as usual at the premier of the month! I'll admit, I was at somewhat of a loss when it came to what project I wanted to tackle this month. It hit me, though, when I was unpacking my clothes after moving home for the summer. There was an absurd amount of clothing spilled out onto my floor. It's rather embarrassing the vast amount of clothes that covered my floor...and bed...ugh. So, as I hung up the last shirt today, it hit me. I'm doing a closet cleanse. If I haven't worn it in a year, honestly won't wear it again, or am holding on to it for nostalgic purposes (or wishful thinking), then it is out. And for everything I buy, I will get rid of at least one item of clothing already existing in my wardrobe. 


By doing so, not only will I de-clutter my closet, I'll also be able to modify and create a closet full of items I really love, and can feel good wearing. 



I can't wait to start this project. I'll keep you posted on the progress!

Au revoir, mes amies!