charming

7.14.2011

things i love thursday

Happy Thursday, kiddos! And what a lovely Thursday it is. Well, as lovely as it can be from inside a roasting garage waiting to get my car fixed. But no matter! I have an iced coffee and a copy of Aldous Huxley's Eyeless in Gaza. In other words, I'm set for a good while. 


There's so much to be happy about this Thursday, I'm not quite sure where to begin. So I suppose I'll just dive right on in!

Foster the People's album, Torches - do your ears a favor and listen to "I Would Do Anything For You." Yes, it's a little on the lovey-dovey side. Who cares. It's precious and light and a perfect addition to a sleepy time playlist, or a time to chill playlist / running downtown in the evening / summer produce stands...and summer produce in general / going vegan! More details to come on this :) / How good it feels to crawl into bed after a long day / popping bubble wrap / This chair and decor set up-I want it so terribly! 



Essie nail lacquer in licorice-I'm back on the black nails once more / pasta with tamari sauce and red peppers / gold bangles and bracelets / blowing bubbles out of the car window at red lights / fred brand "birds on a wire" photo clips - I have 8 pictures now dangling above my closet! 



old v-neck t-shirts all soft with age / surprise phone calls / when the window is open and the breeze blows the white curtains in my bedroom / cucumber anything / hammocks / "You'll See It" by Washed Out - 

                                              

This has been on repeat for a good week now. I don't know if it's the song itself, or some exceptional memories attached to it, or a lovely combination of both. Either way, I adore it / the feeling when you throw something in the trash, not expecting it to go in but looking like you have epic aim / Fantastic Mr. Fox - Wes Anderson (my favorite director) did an amazing job on his first animated feature / Steve Martin on Twitter / kids reading out loud /  


That's all for now, my dears. I hope you have the most glorious and happy Thursday you've had in a while!