charming

9.22.2011

wonder-fall, a things i love thursday special!


Hello, friends! It's been far too long since we've spoken. I hope all has been well in your worlds :) As for me, I've been doing the dreaded work-school combo that so many of us are all too familiar with. Still at the bookstore, and still in nursing school, both of which keep me really busy, but in the best possible way. Apologies for the hiatus! 
So, now that we're all caught up, it's time to focus on my favorite time of year: AUTUMN!! Kids, I cannot express how much I LOVE this time of year. The leaves, the air, the sky (sunny or cloudy, they're both beautiful), the clothes, the boots, the coffee, the pumpkin everything; there's just a general cozy feeling floating in the air that's tangible and beautiful. I love the fall. And all that it comes with. Which is why today's T.I.L.T. is autumn-themed! 

fall-ish nonsense i adore...

cloudy, gray skies / the first falling leaves / boots! / pumpkins ...


...but really, get in everything I drink for the next three months / Beach House - go to www.daytrotter.com and listen to the 2/1/2010 session with Beach House. "Walk in the Park" is such a perfect autumn song! And best of all, it's from daytrotter which means free, legal downloads of all the sessions. Huzzah! / the smell of bonfires and cinnamon / fall candles, like "Kitchen Spice" from bath and body works / coffee, all day, every day / this fall bucket list


and I am going to do ALL OF THE ABOVE! / aviator shades / layers and layers of clothes / new nails: 


the ring finger is "Jade" by Orly, and the mauve is "Tickle My France-y" by OPI / snuggling under blankets outdoors / sleepy afternoons / hiking / neutrals and gold jewelry / the inexplicable sense of calm when I go outside / how the color orange seems to sneak up everywhere (I mean, look at this post!) / rosy cheeks from chilly wind / 

What are your favorite aspects about fall? Maybe we share some of the same ones! 

Happy Thursday, my dears!