charming

4.19.2011

the happiness project-miscellaneous thoughts

Hello, my darlings! So though it isn't yet the start of a new month, therefore not time for a new month of the happiness project, I was thinking about it pretty intently today in class (oops...hehe). Anywho! I found myself reflecting back on all of the aspects of this project: what I'd wished to accomplish, what I actually accomplished, and how it improved my happiness. I realized something: over these past five months, whenever I set a goal to improve my happiness, I changed something in my life to accommodate. And I think that's the ultimate key here, folks. If you're unhappy with something, change! It's that simple! Now, exercising and implementing the change isn't that easy, but bringing yourself to that awareness is.



This is so incredibly true, isn't it? I've printed this out and I'm putting on the ceiling above my bed. It's something good to dwell on before dreaming and when getting up in the morning.