charming

4.29.2011

peruse and cruise: indulgences

Hello, my dear friends! So, most of you know by now that a peruse and cruise is an internet scour and post containing my favorite finds. Well, I recently gave in to two of my p&c gems and want nothing more than to share them with you!

Koi fish ice cube trays: folks, ever since I spied these beauties online, then in person at Francesca's, I've wanted them as my own. It is at last a reality! And round two of my koi fish ice cubes are freezing at this very moment!




You can find these cold fish trays by Gama-Go on Amazon. They are incredibly silly, but drinking water has never been this much fun. Seriously. 

Jill Bliss "Drawing Nature" journalDesign*Sponge, one of my most frequently visited blogs, featured a post on this notebook. 


As said in the post on Design*Sponge, it is a "manual/journal/inspiration/drawing book" and was "a true labor of love" for Ms. Bliss. The cover in and of itself is enticing and charming enough to rope me in, but sifting through some of the pages online had me swooning. 



All of the above found on shop.jillbliss.com

And, in a phenomenal brush with serendipity and downright luck, a random venture into a Barnes & Noble had me face to face on the foremost display with this journal. Needless to say, I made a purchase and happily took this home with me. And with the lovely weather emerging, I've wanted nothing more than to grab my pencils, this notebook, and contentedly dwindle the daylight hours away.