charming

4.14.2011

things i love thursday - OFFICE SPACE EDITION

Office Space-Darlings, I want an office. I am obsessed with having a space of organized chaos and decorating it in a simplistic yet artistic manner.





I am beyond in love with this office-look at the spools of ribbon above the desk! 



Sometimes, I imagine a darker colored wall, with random pops of color



I love Simply Sage by Behr:


But I do love basic off-white, with efficient wall hangings and colorful nonsense here-and-there. 



And I am swooning on overdrive for this idea from Anthropologie: a comfy nook inside your office:



I adore these bulbs.





I crave some wall art. 













And now, for my favorite part, the office supplies!








 
My office obsession has reached new heights!

J'adore, mes amies!