charming

2.01.2011

love, love me do: the happiness project continues

Happy February, friends! Our first month down in 2011. Let's give ourselves a round of applause!


Now, as you may remember, my happiness project is my year long endeavor to seek greater happiness by tackling certain aspects of life each month. In January, I tackled vitality in an effort to be a more energetic person. I'm still working on this one, but after a month of a more regular sleep cycle, eating better, and exercising more, I feel so much better. I'll continue this.

So, now for February's project! When I think of February, I immediately think of Valentine's Day...icky, right? And so terribly cliché, not to mention overrated. But this "holiday" did give me inspiration for my newest area of happiness- love. Go ahead, relish in the cheesiness of it all.


This obviously means the relationship aspect of love, but in addition, I'm going to focus on all of the people I truly love and work on showing them how much they mean to me. This entails giving proofs of love, remembering important things, like birthdays, making phone calls and having lunch dates with those I haven't seen in a while...anything possible to show the ones I love how much I really do love them.