charming

10.22.2012

iPhone diary

hello! here is a little hodge-podge of the happenings around here from the past week...



above: the mister & I trekked to Asheville, North Carolina last weekend.


North Carolina in autumn.


if you ever find yourself in this city, PLEASE stop by Laughing Seed on Wall Street.
I dove into some vegan pakoras.
yum.



above: Andrew makes a ridiculous pesto pizza. so I let him to the hard stuff (like, you know, cooking)
while I played with dipkin on the floor.
can you love a hamster? because I sure do.

above: there is nearly nothing better than my best friend, Janie, coming home. imagine my surprise, upon pulling into her driveway, to see a giant purple cow (below).  
 

I've grown really attached to the new house guest.



above: he's a peach.

and last but not least, from my sister-in-law's instagram, my youngest nephew starring in the cutest
fall photo you will see all season...


Baby Q, you are a doll!

au revoir!