charming

12.25.2010

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow


Merry Christmas, dear friends! I hope you had as splendid of a holiday as my family and I did. Christmas Eve and today have been filled with family, some I see pretty frequently and some I haven't seen in about a year. It was truly a lovely Christmas.

                                                    
   Source

Along with the rest of the surrounding area, I woke up to a white Christmas this year! Something that hasn't happened in a few years and certainly a welcomed surprise. Tomorrow, I plan on taking it as easy as possible, enjoying my new bathrobe (so fuzzy and oh so comfy), and drinking in the snowfall. Maybe some apple cider and a good book with be thrown in there, too.

 



If you're out driving in this mess, be safe. Rest easy, readers, and relish in this time of celebration, family, and (now) snow! 

Joyeux Noel et bonsoir, mes amies.