charming

12.30.2010

things i love thursday

Two posts in one day! I didn't want to pass up an opportunity to do a "things I love Thursday" post, though.

Winter blend coffee/ Striped t-shirts / The new Barnes & Noble desk diary / Pink peony flowers / Boots /
This patchwork quilt from Pottery Barn:

Getting my hair done (evidently) / Turner Classic Movies / J.Crew blazers / Phone calls with Nana / The Sartorialist -officially a fan! / New throw pillows / HomeGoods / Machine gear decor & jewelry: 


MGMT's Indie Rokkers - I will forever adore this song / Scarves and gloves / Owls / NARS blush / Boyfriend fit t-shirts / Leather-bound classics / Apartment hunting / Francesca's / Lunch dates / Free days to do whatever I please / Man V. Food on Travel Channel / Bagels / Leather jackets / OPI "Ink" / Saying goodbye to 2010 and welcoming 2011

We're approaching the new year quickly, folks! Are you making any resolutions? 
 Au revoir!