charming

12.31.2010

the resolution revolution

Hello everyone! This post may seem incredibly clichéd, but a New Year's resolution post seems so fitting! It is New Year's Eve, after all. Now, I'm not the biggest fan of making New Year's resolutions simply for the fact that it seems like I can never follow through with the ones I make. I prefer the term "New Year's Vows" - it somehow makes it sound more concrete, doesn't it? I think so. Anyways! Here are my New Year's Vows...



to always find a reason to smile each and every day / for 2010 to pale in comparison to 2011 / to try as many fun, outlandish, potentially irrational things as possible (i.e. - parasailing!) / to detach myself from my phone / to remember to take my vitamins / to downsize my closet / to read more books for pleasure / to always hold the door open for others / to turn off the lights when I leave the room / to start running / to get more sleep / to drink more water / to learn to drive stick shift / to try new foods / to travel / to call my grandparents weekly / to make my bed daily / to start painting again / to learn to throw a frisbee / to stop observing and start doing / to learn sign language / to cook dinner / to match my socks before putting them away / to say hi to strangers / to blog consistently / to make a budget and stick to it 


2010 is quickly dwindling away! T-minus 7 hours until we welcome 2011! Let's make this the best year yet, friends!