charming

1.13.2011

things i love thursday

Happy Thursday, friends! And for those of you who go to school here, happy first day back! I hope it went well for everyone! I won't lie, starting the year off with chemistry and microbiology has me a little scared. But that's not what this blog is for! It's for the positive, the beautiful, and the lovely aspects of life. So henceforth, chemistry and microbiology will not be mentioned here!

things i love thursday:

my new room layout! / buying office supplies / making sweet tea / new brown & blue throw pillows / these plush bird bookends by dora designs  - I have one on my bed at school and at home


settling into a new routine / keeping up with the happiness project / not having class on fridays! / notebooks from paperwink / amazon.com - I'm completely addicted / "the ghost inside" by broken bells / antique wall hooks / art galleries / snow flurries / "kitchen spice" candle by bath & body works / getting a full nights sleep / wall art / a spur of the moment tea date with mom, lindsay, and derek / warm drinks in mugs / finally learning the tv channels here / picture frames and white curtains 

Short but sweet today-have a great long weekend, dears!