charming

3.07.2011

the cold is getting old

Just when the spring teases us with 70 degree days, snow decides to pour down in the east! Mother Nature, what on earth are you thinking? I think I can speak for all of us when I say winter has worn out its welcome.



In an effort to shake the winter blues, Lindsay and I went on a mini-adventure and stocked up on fun & springy things to cheer us up. Here's a haul of some of my spring spoils!

Babushka Earbuds 



I found these little cuties at Francesca's. I've been itching for a new, good pair of earphones, ones that actually fit my right ear (because of my tragus piercing). And what do you know! I find a pair that are functional, fit well, and not to mention, they're absurdly precious. 

Floral Dress



Floral Blouse



So these flowery beauties came from Forever 21. Nothing like short sleeves and a collage of flowers to protest this cold nonsense. In lieu of this protest, I'm wearing the t-shirt at this very moment!


You probably can't tell, but there are some purple strands on the lower right sides of our hair. Brightly colored dye? Yet another way to say au revoir to the frigidity! 

Girly Goodies 


What can I say? Every girl likes to indulge once in a while. And what better place to give in to such girlish desires that Sephora ? I love Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal

Isn't it pretty? Spring perfection!


This wraps up my spring haul for today, my lovelies! I hope you enjoyed! Love always.