charming

3.31.2011

things i love thursday!



Things I'm digging on this particular jeudi...

-The above quote: Darlings, today has been one for the books. I haven't stopped running all day, and managed to find a 10 minute window to fit in another favorite thing, blogging! I'm exhausted and possibly a little loopy, but it's reminders like this one that reassure me everything is going to be just fine

-Cold coffee drinks: I don't know if it's juxtaposition of hot coffee and ice or what, but good grief iced coffee has a hold on me. Even my beloved chai has been iced! I can't help myself. Yum.

-Dresses and tights: I'll admit, I have always, always, always been a proponent for skinny jeans, every day, every season, all year. Lately, however, dresses and tights have been replacing my beloved staple. Comfort and some fashion credibility? I'll take it!

More things that tickle my fancy...

Black nails with bright clothes / natural hair / umbrellas that look like giant flowers (campus looks like a garden!) / outdoor fireplaces / Forsythia blooms / scones/ Too Faced eye shadow duo in Lovey Dovey


colorful cacti / enamel rings / Indie Film Night is TONIGHT! / using words like "charming, lovely, and romantic" for descriptions / Anthony Bourdain on Twitter! @NoReservations is the love of my life / well-stocked book shelves / feeling dead tired but keepin' on like a champ!

That's all the time I have today, lovebugs! I must go take a dreadful test! Wish me luck!

J'adore