charming

3.17.2011

things i love thursday

hello, friends! It feels like ages since I've done a things i love thursday post, and today seems like the perfect opportunity to do one.

divine sunshine - Finally, folks, spring is HERE. After numerous blog posts and wishful thinking I have my fingers crossed that we can welcome spring to stay! Until summer, that is.

sleeping late - Okay, okay, I know this doesn't exactly fit in with the vitality aspect of the happiness project, but darn it, I love excess snooze time.

 Source 

hiking - What better outdoor activity than a good hike? Laurel Falls was the most recent endeavor, but it was a tad cloudy and chilly. Hopefully one of these upcoming weekends will provide enough sun to get me outside and hiking. 

more things i love...

my book-a-day calender / making playlists for different situations (i.e.-happy playlist, contemplative playlist, big decision playlist, sleepytime playlist, time to vamoose playlist, etc.) / inhalable coffee - okay, folks, bear with me on this one. Katelyn (find her blog here) ordered some and let me try it. I am a self-proclaimed coffee aficionado, and I loved these things. One calorie, eight puffs per pod, and as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. It's absurd but so fun / this dress from anthropologie - I am definitely not a fan of maxi dresses...at all. But something about this one caught my eye, and I would actually consider wearing it. 


Speaking of anthropologie, I'm loving the eyelet lace and white theme they have lately / Steve Martin's latest novel An Object of Beauty - art, Sotheby's Institute...what's not to love? / working in a bookstore / lollipops / bicycles! I really want one / Orly polish in "Anicent Jade" 




cartooning / chai tea / Alterna Color Hold conditioner at Ulta - I adore this product so much / "Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations" on Travel Channel / being in my final semester as a college sophomore! 

That's all for today, my lovelies! Have a phenomenal Thursday, and HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! 

"May you live as long as you want,
And never want as long as you live."
-Irish Blessing