charming

3.08.2011

peruse and cruise: spring scraps

Bonjour, mes amies! If you're like myself and on spring break, I hope it's a pleasant one thus far. And if not, treat yourself to a relaxing week anyway! Go on. You deserve it. 


Tonight's post is more or less just random knick knacks and items I've found perusing and cruising the internet that I find lovely. 

-Etsy posters and silk screens always make me swoon. I've fallen head over heels for this one.

-Peter Fasano fabrics and wallpapers are absolutely beautiful. Look how charming!



-ModCloth pieces are some of my favorites. I only wish I had a reason to wear something this ornate and precious. It's called the "square dancing queen dress," and though I'm not a square dancing queen, but I love it just the same. 



The Gusty Gardens top was brought to my attention through my friend Janie a few months ago. Unfortunately, it was out of stock. I've signed up for e-mail alerts twice now in an attempt to get it, and I always miss the boat! 



Scarf, belt, and outright fabulousness all included with purchase. Mark my words, I will possess this top someday!

-Pottery Barn never ceases to churn out home decor that drives me crazy. The home decor is beautiful...it's hard to choose just one item to showcase here! So here are some antiqued chair prints:



-Okay, so you can never have too much of a good thing when it comes to Pottery Barn! Here's some more lovely things:

I have lusted after a typewriter for years and years and years-


These heirloom frames are darling-


In addition to the Butterfly Patchwork Quilt from this things I loved Thursday, I crave this Colebrook Patchwork Quilt-


All images above courtesy of Pottery Barn

-Anthropologie has it's fair share of treats to send me into a tizzy, like the Fluttering Obi Dress


And not only clothing, but things like this Studio Days Easel. I love that it's pre-splattered with paint, just waiting for your own addition of color splashes.  


An ideal resting place for one's masterpieces. My brushes and charcoals are itching to add personality to this!

-I was browsing A Cup of Jo and came across these...to quote Joanna, "These make me want to play tennis. Or smoke." 


Tongue-in-cheek meets Wes Anderson rolled into a small, convenient, and frankly precious package. 

-Williams-Sonoma unbelievably precious hugging salt and pepper shakers


These used to be sold at Mobilia in Asheville, North Carolina. If only I'd bought them when I first spotted them!

-And last but not least, this t-shirt from Paul Frank. Yes, you read right. The quintessential middle school fashion staple actually churned out a graphic tee that I want. Darlings, I present to you, the electric dirtbag


If it can make me laugh, you better believe I will wear it on a t-shirt! And electric dirtbag gives me the giggles. 

I hope you enjoyed this peruse and cruise, my dear friends! What about your favorite internet finds? I'd love to hear your about your gems!

Kisses and hugs