charming

3.06.2011

nega+ivi+y

Hello, my darling readers! I apologize for my 3 week hiatus! Things have been a whirlwind with school (I'm officially an art minor now, and I'm considering changing my major. I'll keep you posted!) and jobs (the bookworm became a bookseller! In other words, I'm working at Books-A-Million now!), but it's officially my spring break so I can can up on my blogging!



So, my dears, we're already into the second week of March. Where is this year going? But, the start of a new  month brings the start of another month of the happiness project. It really took some thought for the March aspect. I want to develop my own project, separate from Gretchin Rubin's, so I looked into what I really wanted to improve about my mentality: thinking positively. Negativity not only takes a toll on my mood, but my physical well-being and general outlook for the rest of the day, sometimes longer than that. I've decided for every negative I encounter, I will think of two positives to counteract them. If you notice the title, each "t" is a plus sign, hence positivity (woo hoo!) 



One day starts today.